Now accepting applications for Wildlife Manager positions.
Hiring Cycle Dates
- Accepting applications beginning - January 23, 2015
- Application deadline (last day to apply online) - March 6
- Documents related to the application process must be received by - March 20
- Polygraph testing and background interview for in-state applicants (will be scheduled on one of these days) - May 11-13
- Polygraph testing and background interview for out-of-state applicants* (will be scheduled on one of these days) - May 18 or 19
- Interviews** (will be scheduled on one of these days) - May 18 or 19
- Psychological and medical testing for selected applicants - May 20 & 21
- Physical fitness testing for selected applicants - May 22
- Job offers made by - June 19
- Start work with the Department - July 27
- Enter the law enforcement academy - NARTA - August 3
- Graduate from academy - December 3
* All out of state applicants must be available for testing and interviews the entire week of May 18-22, 2015.
** An immediate selection will be made after the polygraph and interview are conducted. Applicants will be notified as to whether they will continue in the hiring process.